Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lazy Wednesday

Lazy because I only ran 2 miles instead of 3. Here's my list of excuses: I was thirsty, it was later than usual, I didn't want to overdo it and pull a muscle before the race on Saturday.

One of my hopes is that I keep running at least twice a week even though I'm not training for a race. Or perhaps I should say that I'm training for whatever race comes along, that I just decide to do. One thing I definitely need to start doing is other physical activities. Get back on my bike, do some weights, give yoga one more try; that sort of thing.

I was all set to take some pictures of fabulous foods, but discovered that my camera was all out of juice. So batteries are charging. I can give you a preview, however. Roasted mushrooms, peppers, and zucchini! Something secretly frozen! A very small glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment